5 Ways To Make Your Backyard More Enjoyable for the Winter Months
Just because the tempurature may drop does not mean you can't spend time outside. Here are a few ways to you can still enjoy your backyard.
1. Purchase Furniture - Furniture can be a great focal point for your backyard as well as a comfortable place to spend time outdoors even in the winter. Waterproof furniture under a covered area with outdoor heaters or a fire pit outside will give you a warm and dry place to sit and enjoy time to yourself or with family and friends.
2. Invest in a Hot Tub – A hot tub can provide you with hydrotherapy during the cool winter months. This is a place where your family can rest and relax together at the end of the day.
3. Update Your Fencing – This can make a world of difference in the curb appeal of your home. Consider purchasing a vinyl or aluminum fence. They will last longer and be less maintenance than a wood fence -
4. Add Accents – Install focal points like pathways, birdfeeders, fountains, etc. This will provide your yard with color and character through the dark wintery months.
5. Install Outdoor Lighting – The winter can be a darker time, but that doesn’t mean your yard has to be. By installing outdoor lights, your yard will stay brighter longer, giving you more of an opportunity to spend time outside. ActiveYards even has solar light post tops to light up your fence after the sun goes down. -
Solar Post Tops.
Your backyard is an important part of your home, and just because it gets cold out doesn't mean you should stop using it. We hope this helpful tips give you a couple of ideas on how to make your yard more enjoyable this winter.
Source: "5 Ways to Convert Your Backyard for Winter Enjoyment." Aloha Pools and Spas. Web.